Because radon remediation companies were and still are, not installing remediation systems according to the EPA and ASTM requirements, designed to protect the public health, we initiated the VA LAW, effective July 1, 2003. The law requires that all radon remediation systems be installed by NEHA or NRSB Certified technicians, not just by a company wherein the owner and a few others are certified but not all the installation technicians. The law also requires that all remediation systems be installed according to all EPA and ASTM Regulations such as discharge vents above the roofline and post-remediation tests being truly independent, not just another company owned by the same person or related entities.
Examples of Illegal Radon Systems
OUR SYSTEMS - ARE LEGAL
AND AESTHETICALLY UNOBTRUSIVE
EXPERIENCED SCIENTISTS INSURE NO SETTLEMENT DELAYS,
NO LOSS OF THE REAL ESTATE CONTRACT, NO LIABILITY,
AND UNOBTRUSIVE AESTHETICS
The DC metro area's oldest and only remediation company comprised of scientists, we have been providing radon remediation services for the entire real estate market since 1987. Our implementation of diagnostic instrumentation, insures that successful remediation is achieve the day of the work thereby neither delaying the settlement nor loosing the contract and insuring that the post-remediation radon levels will be minimized.
The Radon Control Professionals Unique Advantages:
- Scientists and Engineers: Quantitative diagnostic analyses to insure an initial success and thus no closing delays due to failed post-remedial radon tests and maximum radon reductions for the life of the home.
- Legal Compliance with the LAW, EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2003, that all radon remediation systems be installed according to all the EPA and ASTM requirements, such as Independent Retests and Installation Technicians need to be Certified
- Unconditional Guarantee for the Life of the Building.
- Contract is transferable to any subsequent owner.
- Certification by NRSB and NEHA, Registration by the EPA - Radon Proficiency Programs and Fully Licensed. Meet Our Staff
- General Liability Insurance for $2,000,000
- 100% Success Rate: Over 70,000 homes, 40 schools, and hundreds of apartments, condominiums and office buildings remediated.
- Competitive prices: no built-in cost for return visits due to retest failures.
Our extensive experience, scientific expertise and unsurpassed record of achieving success at the time of installation takes the fear out of real estate closing and insured unobtrusive aesthetics.